Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

I had a wonderful weekend. For July 4th, I go with Geazul to Emeryville. It was crackin.

So we get there and everyone settles in and gets the food together. Geazul and I sit there because we aren't quite sure to do. Time flies until Gabe starts grilling mini sirloin burgers and I volunteer to help because it made me feel like I actually knew how to cook...when all I really did was scoop the meat and compacted them, I didn't even put em on the grill! Gabe did this thing where he put the cheese in between two patties. And boy, those were deeeelish. While eating Gus makes margaritas and asks if I want one but they all tease and say no alcohol for me (or else I'll call at 7am in the morning...long story...prom night...haha). I ask for one anyways. So we all eat then head to the pool.

When we get to the pool, I first dip my feet in to see if it's cold, and it's actually pretty warm. I get in, we all get in. I wanted to do a whirl pool. So we all get in a cirlce, and it isn't that successful, so I don't think they got the fun part of it. Whatever. Played Chicken, showed some Water Aerobics workouts, TRIED to teach Geazul how to swim. But that was a major FAIL...in her part! Lol. It's true though, when you try to teach someone you know how to swim...they won't listen. My nieces! Omgahd! Anyways, Herlene and I get out the pool to lay out in the sun. I wanted to even the tan line that was on my chest haha. While laying out in the sun, I see some guy bring hookah into the pool. And Geazul and I go all googli eyed ahaha.

We head back to the house. Where I eat some more. I took a shot of Henn and Kristina (sp?) mixed a drink for me...which I didn't end up finishing cuz I was hella full and I was not tryna get tipsy. No no no no! I promise to only get fucked up around people who KNOW me like that...and Geazul was the only there who knows me like that. So nahh, I'll save it for another time. We both know our limits, so that's good. And we know when it's the right time haha. Kareoke in the mean time (not me, anyways)...I'm sitting by the food, go figure. While that goes on, I'm entertained by Alfred who danced to almost every song played haha. He's a wonderful dancer. Yvan would have LOVED him.

Geazul and a couple of other people and I also played volleyball outside in the grass. Which I thought, was very fun...even if Geazul sucked. Lol. Just Kidding! You were better at soccer though! LMAO! We also attempted cheerleader shit on camera. Wasn't very successful...My face wasn't even on the camera, ahahahahahahahaha. Then we did cartwheels. That was fuun.

Fireworks time, I take another shot before I go hoping that it wouldn't affect me, thank goodness it didn't. Gus drives to where ever but the police just directs us the other way. So he parks at some shopping center and we walk. We ended up by the water, and I mean VERY close to the water...on the rocks and we saw like 3 different places blowing up fireworks...but we were hella far. Regardless, the water was nice. I went down the rocks and there was this long piece of wood which I turned into a bench....by sitting on it haha.

I'm exhausted by the time we get back to the place. That still doesn't stop me from eating though. I wasn't even hungry...but it jsut gave me something to do. Time flies and Gus drives us home. The little boy who rides back with us falls asleep on my shoulder...haha how cute. Then I get dropped off, but on the way there...some kyna firework across the street blows up...and it's just this loud ass explosion and I could have sworn we all shit out pants. It was hella unexpected.

That pretty much sums up my 4th of July.



TODAY,

I went to serra with my parents. Damn, it was a shopping spree. 3 dresses. 2 swim suits. VS bra. 2 pairs of jeans. Bare Esenctuals brush cleaner. I'm pretty much done for awhile.

Kirsten's telly on Thursday (aka Geazul's summer slumber party)..hopefully I go. Also this summer I plan to/want to
-go swimming..outdoors
-theme park
-Sky High
-Asia SF, Poleng Lounge
- camping, picnics
-clubbing, hookah bar
-take a belly dancing class (prob too late)
-...more to come

1 comment:

  1. The googli eye thing had me laughing,because we both understand eachother so well...haha...

    I should have probably gone out of the water to not be so white still,haha,or maybe i should have had some of that bronze from the guys in the speedo's,lol...

    Those mini sirloins were a freaking heart attack,lol,im glad i didnt eat more...

    I loved your summary...im still hella lazy to even write one,haha..maybe tomorroW?haha

    anyways,yeah i hope you saw the pics theyre up on fb and the rest that you dont see are still on herlenes camera but gabe promised to upload them tonight or something...

    Thats sharting,hahaha...and that karaoke=oh gosh i wanted to sing so badly,but just like the drinking-ill only do it with people whom i really,really know... i would sing in front of gus and gabriel and you..lmao,but not the rest that were there..haha...

    Alfred! He should have been my prom date,lol...

    ReplyDelete