Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So, today was interesting.

I picked up Geazul up in the morning. When we were near school I ended up having to park in the residential area instead of on Mission. We get out of the car and Geazul's all pissed that her pants got wet somehow and how it looked like she pissed herself. It wasn't even near her crotch! It wasn't bad at all. Anyways, I thought it got wet because maybe she brushed her leg against my car and it had rained the night before so yea. We walk towards the school and I see something dripping from her bag....yea, a drink spilled.

Econ wasn't that bad today. I actually wasn't as annoyed with her as I usually am, and I participated and answered questions. Time passed by pretty quick for a block period.

Tutorial: I couldn't help but laugh at Geazul when I saw her carry all her stuff in a SMALL ass Sephora bag with some of her stuff in it. I feel so bad, but Geazul!....you know, that IS pretty funny. What else happened in tutorial? Eh nothing too special.

English: OMG!! this class went by HELLAAA slow. We worked on grammar correction wkshts and punctuation wkshts. The part that killed me was corecting them. By the time we started correcting the second paper, I just wanted to sleep so bad! I just wanted to drop! That class is hella muhfckin BORING! All the while I was tired, Geazul and I couldn't help but laugh at 360. I'm SORRY! but, omgahd ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Then we watched a bit of Othello

Lunch I had a veggie burger, and Geazul was pissed at ASB.

Dance We had a guest dancer today, but she didn't do shit but sit on her ass...... it's Geazul. Surprise surprise. So the 5-6's go into the office and, it's Dez, Geazul and I, and we're just laughing our asses off about 360.

7th period WE DIDN'T GO! Lol so I was supposed to go to spanish...but we were gna have a sub and I knew no one was gna go so Geazul told me to just Physio with her 'cause they have a sub too. I'm waiting for her and Lizzie, but they're taking hella long to come out of the dance room. And I come up with this brilliant idea....why the hell am I gna go to THEIR 7th period when they have a sub too. So they finally come out and we decide to just leave.

Once we're out of the school gates we head to the car and sit thinking of where we're gna go. Then finally, Novio ('cause I'm tired of having to type "Geazul" all the time...and she's been mentioned all over this blog!) says "Costco!" SAMPLES DUHH!... We went and it was fun! We got a cart so we didn't look hella stupid, but of course, you gotta put something in the cart too. So we're walking and we come across plants and I'm thinking "Hmmm" in my head. Then I say it outloud...Lizzie's thinking the same thing. We grab the plant and put it in the cart. Ahahaha so here we are at Costco...I know we don't look old enough to be on our own...and we're walking around with a big plant in our cart. What the eff. We get samples and I can't help but laugh at the accent (sorrehhh). Oh and freakin Rusty was being a party pooper and didn't wna stick around with us. He wanted to be on his own, walking around costco. Loser! Jaykay baybeh. I luhhhh you. Before we leave, we head to the food court. Leave with churros, and a berry smoothie for meh and Rusty. Swirl Sundae for the two ladies.

We're back at school to drop off the two athletes. Rusty with track and Lizzie with swimming (sorry girleh it must really suck to be the only girl). THENNNN, Yvan, Novio and I decide to work out! Club Jeff. We're on treadmills, and bike thingys. It felt good!

Mother calls and I have to go home. We go to serramonte once I get home. Got a new pair of boots...heyyy. We bonded. We got yogurt after.

Home and mommeh makes tomorrow's baon. =)

Gooooonight!

3 comments:

  1. Good Job greh!
    Haha...when i read the guest teacher in dance,i was like"Really? I wonder if were going to have one tomorrow too" haha...then i notice it was ME! lmao...DUH

    Yeah,dont trip.My sephora bag is hilarious.I should take it tomorrow too.lmao...i dont have any class but trig tomorrow...but i dont want to get laughed at!=( ahah

    Woo...cant wait for tomorrow...that treadmill and bike felt so good!!!! La Tibby la tubby and Yubby are going DOWN! lmao...

    "dat ees not peanut butter...eet is almond..."lmao...DILL pickles anyone?haha...

    DICKLE! ahha..DEEEEKLE.

    Omg.thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot about the tutorial confetti party. too bad. ahah. it felt good.

    little punk WOULD not carry my bag.

    360! LMAO. ahha, that was a great chat. i never knew so much about her. except for what i told you.

    "DO YOU LIKE TWILIGHT???i like twilight. oooh I LIKE EDWARD. DO YOU LIKE EDWARD?" daaaang girl. chill.out. and go eat your "lunch".

    Rusty: "why are we carrying around a plant? we didn't need to bring in a basket.."
    ah. and then he left us =(.

    i remember staring at cheesecake for hella long.

    thanks for having the great adventure with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. added you to my blog, i somehow came across your blogspot... from gabes' i think. =)

    ReplyDelete