Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Track Meet

I watched Rusty's track meet today. Before today I had never watched one and I was excited...especially to see my baybehh (and it was the first time in 4 years that there was a track meet at Jeff, on the new field too!)! All his races consisted of the hurdles. I stood in the sun cheering him on =) Good job today babe. Jeff hella squashed Mission HS! I swear, I had never ever seen people run so fast in my life! I felt sooo bad for the other team. Hella kawawa =(....I know how they feel tho...haha in swimming, I eat their fucking bubbles!

Speaking of swimming, there's a swim meet tmrw. I think I'm timing...or score if they need me too.

Anyways, after the meet Rusty and I ate at L & L. Still, no rice for me...just a side of macaroni salad and some of his chicken. Then we waited for his mom to pick him up and so we waited in the car and made funny faces.

All the while I'm at school/out, my mom calls and tells me she's at Gilroy with my cousin and the babies. AHHHHHHHH!!! I wanna go shopping soooo bad! EH. Well, at least she's getting me something. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment