Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prom Weekend = Craaackinnn

So before prom I get my hair and makeup done. My makeup was fucking ugly! The gay guy who did it used some foundation two shades lighter than my actual skin color and it didn't even look like I had eyeshadow on. He did my hair too, nothing to really complain about. I got what I asked for. Once I get home, I try to fix my face, darken my eyeshadow and make my face look more natural looking. Put on my dress and shoes then babe came!

Sigh. Rusty walks in through the door and I'm amazed at how pogiii he looks! Lol, yes my boyfriend is hella pogi. My baby looks sexy in a tux! (actually, he's sexy in general). Anyways, pictures with the corsage, garter (for both of us), and his boutinnere(sp?). It was funny. Then Sonia gives drops us off to prom.

Dinner was good, didn't get to try the cheesecake cuz we waited in line to take pictures for like an hour. I barely danced. But I had a lot of fun.

Theeeennn...prom was over. Our original plans hadn't worked out so we end up cabbin it to a diff telly. CRACKIN! Got waasted. Anyways, I'm one annoying ass drunk. Apparently, I don't knock out OR yak. I stayed up all night/morning talking to no one/whoever wanted to reply.

"Tomorrow's mother's day guys, I have to go to church tomorrow morninggg"

"Let's pray that we're still alive in the morning"

Oscar :What's so funny Glecie?
Glecie: "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

"I have to peeeeeeeeeeee again."

That's pretty much it. No regrets. I had my fun. Thanks to those I shared it with...and most especially my date! Even though he was 'bouta do the sleeper hold on me 'cuz I wouldnt stfu. Lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment